The City of Dana Point Community Services & Parks Department is proud to present the 2013 Dana Point Summer Concert Series line up. Every Sunday, throughout the summer from July 6th through August 24th, a different band will rock the stage so bring a blanket, lay out on soft grass, and enjoy the sounds of summer. Refreshments available for purchase with proceeds benefiting local non-profit groups.
Concert Dates and Bands (2:30-6pm):
- July 6- The Long Run & The Tricia Freeman Band (Lantern Bay Park)
- July 13- Hot August Night & Raymond Michael's Elvis Tribute (Lantern Bay Park)
- July 20- LIGHTS & Neon Nation (Sea Terrace Park)
- July 27- L.A. VATION & DC Babylon and the Hanging Gardens Band (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 3- Sam Morrison Band & Fabuous Ultra Tones (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 10- Led Zepagin & BADD Co. (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 17- ABBAFab (Heritage Park)
- August 24- Springsteen & Midnight Whiskey (Heritage Park)
For more information visit the offical website for details.